Friday, December 11, 2009

Someone turn up the heat!!

Ho....ly cow!!! I have about had all I can stand of this below zero night/single digit day stuff. It is MISERABLE out there!!! I hear that we are supposed to reach a balmy 30 degrees tomorrow and mid-30's by Sunday. Well break out the Bermuda shorts and let's party!!! LOL

Noticed the herd of deer out grazing in the field across the road from the house yesterday after work. They hang out there most winters and graze...about 20 head, give or take. Before everyone had fences they'd come over and help themselves to the landscaping...and you know, we all planted our trees and shrubs just for them to eat ;) One year we even had a moose stroll through the neighborhood!! Oddly enough, didn't have a single dog bark at it...and the dogs in my neck of the woods?? bark at a leaf blowing past, I swear. They bark at EVERYTHING. Then again, I don't think I'd want to get Bullwinkle rialed up at me either. I hear they're kinda cranky ;0)

Hope all is well with everyone, that you're enjoying all the wonders and joy that Christmas brings.

No comments: