Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shades of Hades

I'm in hell. Help! Help! Help! {{sigh}} I've been working a new report at work, which began life 3 weeks ago as a report for just my boss, my GM and a couple other peeps in my dept. It has now snowballed into a report I send every day to about 10 people in addition to my boss and GM. I spent the first 2 weeks tweaking, reconciling and fine tuning. 4 more items have been added in the last week, with several more to come. Oh and then there's the guy who keeps telling me my numbers are wrong. No. They are NOT 'wrong'. My numbers are spot on, Jack. I think if he comes in my office to talk to me or emails me about this report again this week I'm going to lose it. To borrow a phrase from one of my favorite movies, "if I lose my temper, you're totaled." Grr!!!

1 comment: