Monday, April 20, 2009

Daybook


FOR TODAY April 20, 2009
Outside my window I think it may finally be….spring!
I am thinking about why I make some of the decisions I do…even knowing the consequences will be bad.
I am thankful for books!
I am wearing my “fat pants”, brown plaid Airwalks with the skulls on them (my "rock n roll chick" shoes - ha ha), and a sweatshirt
I am creating a dinner menu for my son’s birthday with all his favs on it
I am going to be a better mom and wife
I am reading Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell
I am hoping to get home from work early today (pleasepleaseplease)
I am hearing Dr Laura on the radio
Around the house it’s actually still pretty clean from Friday –woo hoo.
One of my favorite things is enjoying the sunrise on my deck with a cuppa Joe
A few plans for the rest of the week: birthday celebrations!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: don’t you just love sunflowers? :0)

No comments: