Monday, March 21, 2011

A Letter to Conrard Hilton

Dear Conrad Hilton,

I enjoyed my recent stay at one of your hotels. The room was nice – microwave and fridge were handy…the chair was comfy for tv watching….LOVED the Select Comfort –type bed…the room was spotless and nicely appointed...oh and the gym and pool downstairs were great. One tiny suggestion, though? Please make the “shared” wall between bathrooms thicker. I almost spit my mouthful of toothpaste all over the beautiful bathroom granite counter top and the mirror when I heard the sounds of couple in the room next to us having sex in their shower. Was I offended? No. I was laughing WAY too hard to be offended. While I found it funny, some folks may not. The maids probably wouldn’t have gotten a big yuk out of cleaning the spit-laced toothpaste off the mirror, either. So in future hotel-building…maybe splurge with some triple-thick insulation in that particular wall? Just a thought.

Looking forward to staying with you again soon!
Sincerely,
Wildflower
PS
Next time...can I have an extra cookie?

No comments: