Monday, March 9, 2009

Daybook

FOR TODAY March 9, 2009...
Outside my window...it is snowing like mad….18” and counting.
I am thinking...I wish it would STOP SNOWING!
I am thankful for...my waterproof warm gloves!
I am wearing...my Doc Marten boots, jeans, long-sleeved shirt and a sweatshirt
I am creating...a big dent in the pile of paperwork on my desk
I am going...on a trip!!!
I am reading...”Ice Cold Grave” by Charlaine Harris
I am hoping...that I will have everything ready for my trip by Saturday
I am hearing...”Lifeline” by Papa Roach on the radio
Around the house...it’s snowy and quiet, since we are all at work and school
One of my favorite things...the sound of a child’s big ol’ belly laugh
A few plans for the rest of the week: study for finals, study for finals, and study for finals

No comments: