Monday, March 30, 2009

Daybook


FOR TODAY March 30, 2009...
Outside my window...there is MORE SNOW, darn it!
I am thinking...about all the errands I need to run after work
I am thankful for...a tall cold glass of diet Pepsi…ahhh :0)
I am wearing...standard work attire – jeans, sweatshirt and Docs
I am creating...less paperwork on my desk
I am going...home after work to run 2 miles
I am reading...”Seeing Redd” by Frank Bedor
I am hoping...to put together a rock-climbing party for my kiddo’s b-day
I am hearing...Dr Laura on the radio
Around the house...there is chores to be done
One of my favorite things...snuggling into my down comforter at night
A few plans for the rest of the week: aside from cleaning, finish my book and start the one my DH bought me for my b-day, write about my Kanab trip

Here is a picture thought I am sharing: this is Riley, one of the rescued horses they have on the Best Friends sanctuary, hanging in his stall to have some lunch before he goes back out into the pasture…he has a prosthetic leg and is one of 70 in the country who have one. How awesome he can “be a horse” instead of being put down for a birth defect :0)

No comments: