Monday, March 2, 2009

Daybook (finally!)


FOR TODAY March 2, 2009...
Outside my window it’s overcast but warm (46 degrees)
I am thinking about what a great time I had over the weekend!
I am thankful for the blueberry crisp Clif bar I had stashed in my purse...starving!!
From the kitchen is the wonderful aroma of dinner warming
I am wearing jeans, sweatshirt, my cute RocketDogs
I am creating a list of stuff I need to do before my trip
I am going to go tan!
I am reading “Every Which Way But Dead” by Kim Harrison
I am hoping my head will unclog soon :0(
I am hearing Boneyard on XM Radio
Around the house all is relatively quiet
One of my favorite things my mom-in-law’s fresh-baked cookies – YUM!
A few plans for the rest of the week: begin studying for my finals next week!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: A picture of Jeff Gordon's car at the Las Vegas race Sunday...with a little luck I will be there next year :0)

No comments: