Monday, November 24, 2008

Tom Turkey is Coming!


What’s up ya’ll?? Everyone ready for the big feast? I think I’ve got it under control…aside from a couple things I need to grab today in the way of groceries. I was sort of hoping for the beautiful weather we’ve had to carry over into Thursday so we could maybe go over to the park and play some football but alas, it is not to be. I’ll settle for decent weather for my DIL, oldest and her hubby to drive down in.

So here we are back at Monday. Kind of like “lather, rinse, repeat”, isn’t it? (lol) Had a good but busy weekend. Spent most of it cleaning…sacrificed 2 nails to Mr Clean…argh. But I scrubbed EVERYTHING in sight..all the walls, the floors, even the dogs! Yes, not even the pooches could escape the cleaning frenzy. Needed to do the “big clean” before winter…its been put off long enough. Just carpet shampooing left and I am done :0)

Kinda short today...got a late start writing this, just flat ran out of time. Have a great day!

No comments: