Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow's a comin'


Oh boy! What a crazy week it has been. Outside of work I have been a busy little elf, trying to get all my Christmas tasks wrapped up…tree put up (slow getting that done this year, felt like such a Grinch!), cards, wrapping, dropping off Angel Tree gifts, picking up small gifts for 2 of my son’s friends who’s birthdays it is over the weekend (he’s got parties tonight and tomorrow to go to) and I do believe – with a little good luck and flash of inspiration – I will be DONE with my shopping tonight. Let’s have a round of applause for that, folks! (Thank you, thank you…oh no, you’re too kind…really) And it seems that I will be finishing up just in time for a big ol’ snow storm to roar into the valley late tonight. It’s supposed to stick around until Sunday…hope we don’t get buried…ick. I was kina hoping to drive down to SLC and see the lights in Temple Square this weekend but the impeding storm has put the kibash on that idea…nuts. Maybe next weekend. We haven’t been to see them since the kids were little teeny.

Hope you all had a wonderful week and I wish you a fantastic weekend!

No comments: