Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Simple


I stumbled into the most wonderful blog today: thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com This is supposed to be a permalink thingy but I am technologically challenged, have no idea how to insert a "permalink" so if it doesn't work right I apologize. It will have to do until I have DH help...he's the computer guru in our house, God love him. Yes, I was surfing at work..bad girl, I know. It sounded like fun so I thought I’d join in. Here is my first post to the daybook (drumroll please!)

FOR TODAY, New Year’s Eve...

Outside my window the sun is shining on the snowy mountains…so pretty.

I am thinking
about how much I will enjoy dinner and movies with my husband and son tonight

I am thankful for pretty much everything about my life, especially my family and friends.

From the kitchen
plates of burgers for the grill, which will give me the undivided attention of my dogs :0)

I am wearing old jeans (old, not holey), a long-sleeved shirt under a oversized zip-front hoodie and my Doc Marten boots.

I am creating chaos and mayhem in the office…my work here is done (JK)

I am going home for lunch to eat with my son…..yay!!

I am reading “For a Few Demons More” by Kim Harrison

I am hoping that all my friends and family have a great time tonight! Oh and that whatever little bug that is trying to pull a hostile takeover on me isn’t going to make me full-blown sick on New Years Eve.

I am hearing the radio on in my office.

Around the house are remnants of Christmas…sigh.

One of my favorite things is a nice long bubble bath with a good book…….aaaahhh.

A few plans for the rest of the week are to take down the tree, get my new phone set up, maybe go to a movie…

A picture thought I am sharing is that I REALLY need new running shoes!!!!

Have a fun-filled and SAFE New Year's Eve everyone!!!

No comments: