Monday, February 2, 2009

Daybook


(((stinking 'net gnome ate my original post!!!)))
FOR TODAY, Groundhog Day!
Outside my window the skeletal remains of my rose bushes stand waiting for sping to return.
I am thinking about having a long bubble bath!
I am thankful for freshly brewed coffee in the morning.
From the kitchen the smell sweet potatoes baking in the oven...yum!
I am wearing my shorts, tank top and running shoes.
I am creating some relaxation time before dinner.
I am going to make time to learn some yoga.
I am reading "Definately Dead" by Charlaine Harris
I am hoping to do better in lab this week :0)
I am hearing the "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC, my dogs chewing on their bones, a plane flying over the house.
Around the house it is peaceful.
One of my favorite things is to listen to it rain.
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish painting, study for mid-term, play some board games with the fam.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...silly Benny the Pug

No comments: