Friday, February 27, 2009

C is for Cookie!!!



“C is for cookie and that’s good enough for me. Oh cookie cookie cookie starts with C!!” Cookie Monster's song is right on, man...cookies rock :0) It is that time of year again…..Girl Scout cookies!!!! Mmmmmm :0) I will be snagging my boxes of Thin Mints (my FAVS), which are going immediately into the freezer (frozen is the bestbestbest way to eat those….especially in the summer!), and the Do-Si-Dos (my sweetie and kiddo’s favs). Yum!

I am heading to IF to stay the weekend with my BF since junior high, Aundria, and her 2 girls. I’s so jacked about going I about can’t stand it! Having a “girls lunch” with Aun and a few other friends. Should be fun…girlfriends, gabbing, good eats…what more could a gal want?? Taking Aun’s girls out rollerskating or bowling Saturday night….I am leaning toward bowling, myself; I haven’t been on skates in eons. Driving home Sunday with a broken leg could be difficult (ha ha ha). Going to spend some time with my MIL and her hubby while I’m in town as well. Looking forward to seeing them since we don’t get to visit as much as we’d like. Maybe I can talk my MIL into letting me cook them lunch or dinner :0) I’ve never had the chance to do that for them and I’d really like to….they always take us out for dinner when they are in town to see us, or have dinner ready for us when we come to their house. It would be a nice treat for me to do this for them.

Everyone have a great Friday!!!!

PS
They gave Megan the boot on Idol?!?! Are you kidding me???? Jeez!

No comments: