Monday, February 9, 2009

Daybook


FOR TODAY February 9, 2009...
Outside my window...it is lightly snowing
I am thinking...about rugs, pictures, light fixtures for the newly finished family room in the basement
I am thankful for...spending a few quiet minutes in a hot bath to regain my sanity
From the kitchen...tonight will come the wonderful smell of sausage and potato cassarole
I am wearing...sweatshirt, jeans, my Doc Marten boots
I am creating...a list of stuff to take on my “girl’s week” trip next month
I am going...to be studying lots tonight for my midterm test on Wednesday
I am reading...”All Together Dead” by Charlaine Harris
I am hoping...to pass my test and do good in lab again this week
I am hearing...Rush Limbaugh on the radio
Around the house...it’s pretty peaceful since everyone is at work or school...just the critters are home
One of my favorite things...flannel sheets in the winter
A few plans for the rest of the week: study, look at rugs, study, make cookies, study
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: One of the places I really want to visit in my life...Japan (pictured is Osaka Castle)

No comments: