Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bring on Spring


It’s snowing again this morning. I am seriously wondering if there will be a spring anytime soon. I am feeling the urge to get out and plant some flowers, play some backyard football, fill the hummingbird feeders, even mow the lawn (gasp!). Spring needs to come soon!! I am looking forward to seeing my beautiful roses again.
And what the heck happened on “American Idol” last night?! WHY would Carly, who is certainly one of the top 3 voices on that show this year, get voted off??? Did the rest of America not watch the same show I watched on Tuesday?! Carly turned in a fab performance! Her song was TOUGH, not that anything Andrew Lloyd Weber writes is easy to sing. Jason Castro (who didn’t even know his song came from “Cats”) should have been the one to go this week - how he’s managed to skate by until now I’m sure I don’t know. He’s boring and zappy…drives me up the wall. He is not even close to being in the same league with the remaining contestants, the judges trashed him (except Paula, of course), and yet he’s still here. It’s enough to drive you to drink, I tell ya.

No comments: