Monday, April 7, 2008

Me? Blog?

As I sit here trying my hand at "blogging", I ask myself "how did this happen?" Well, I got the idea from a dear friend of mine from high school....after being out of touch for several years I found her by coincidence on an alumni link on our good ol' alma matter's website. She sent me her blog link so I could keep up with what is going on with her and the fam. Looked like a good idea. Thought I'd give it a shot. So here we are. In typical Monday fashion, I have been struggling with the "weekend hangover"....the temptation to sleep in was very appealing , but being the responsible thing won out and I hauled my tired rear out of bed to do battle all day with my printer at work. Yay me. Lost my Monday report for the GM...the words "save early, save often" are certainly words to live by. Somedays it just doesn't pay to ignore that little voice that says "call in sick!"

No comments: