Monday, August 4, 2008

Can I Start Over???

Good morning! Weekends go so fast, don't they? Why can't the work week go that fast instead of dragging on and on....and on.

Do you have days that you get up, ready to tackle a new day, when things just start to go downhill, turning your day and spirits to mush??? Having one today...hoping to maintain my sanity and not turn into a raging b-word by the time work is done. If there wasn't so much stuff to get done, I'd turn in a vacation form and go home. Back to bed. Start the day over. Sigh.

We rented a couple movies over the weekend; I picked "No Reservation" with Catherine Zeta-Jones. I had wanted to see this when it was in the theaters, but never got around to it. This was a very cute movie...certainly a bit more serious than I had expected, but if you're wanting a good movie to watch with the gals, this is one to keep in mind. The hubby rented "Bank Job" with Jason Statham (from "The Transporter" movies); this was interesting. It is based on a true story about a bank robbery in England in the 70's...and I'm not sure how much of this was "creative license" but allegedly there were some pretty....incriminating...photos of a member of the Royal Family being kept in one of the safe deposit boxes in said bank, which was actually the reason for the robbery in the first place...to get the pix and dispose of them. I will have to check into this whole story and see what exactly happened, but the movie was worth the time to watch.

Okay, back to work for me! Have a good day!!!

No comments: