Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good Tuesday To Ya



The best thing about Tuesday is that it's NOT MONDAY!!!

I’ve decided that doing my “big” walk on Monday nights is just not a good idea. I went on an extended outdoor trek last night and ended up with more mosquito bites. Must be something about Monday that makes those little suckers (pardon the pun) flat out ravenous because I don’t get bitten any other evening. Hmmmm….guess I will “OFF!” it Monday evenings from now on.

Weekend was good; went fast, as they all do. Went and watched my DH and his band play Saturday night. I haven’t been able to go the last couple times they’ve played so it was a nice treat to see them jam. Sunday was a total slug day…didn’t do a dang thing. Just hung around in pj’s and watched movies. And ate. Lots. Waaaaay too much. (Doing penance for that this week by walking extra miles and working out bigtime) But it was wonderful to just hang out with the fam and do nada.

Doing the family trip to Lagoon this Saturday. I know I’m excited, I don’t know about everyone else. Can’t wait to ride “Wicked” again. AND I may even go on the Sky Coaster if Chris wants to go this year (for those who don’t know what the Sky Coaster is, it’s where they bundle you up like a little enchilada and hang you from a wire that is attached to 2 veryvery high towers and it hoists you up, lets you go and you swing out over the park…kind of like a giant swing only you’re not sitting up). Should be a good temperature to go…mid-to-upper 80’s. Hot enough for the water rides, but cool enough we won’t fry on the blacktop.

Hope your week is going well! Have a great day and remember the words of Peter Parker – “With great power comes great responsibility.”

No comments: