Friday, August 29, 2008

Mustang Pride


Happy Friday to you all!!!

My son has been asked by his swim team coach to join the high school swim team. How cool is that?! He's a Freshman this year. His coach is also the high school team coach, and a former Olympic swimmer herself. Kids come from the next couple counties to swim for her. She's that good. So he's gonna do it. This means I'm now a Mustang Mom....couldn't be prouder of my son and our high school. I'm joining the Booster Club (the first year for that at this school, which I find odd seeing as how good ol' Skyline has had one forever; maybe it's a new thing for Utah schools??), volunteering to help with the swim meets and fundraisers. I am really excited that Chris has decided to join the team and can't wait to see him compete...especially in St. George in Nov :0) Go Mustangs!!!!

Not doing much for the holiday weekend. I think we're still recovering from LAST weekend (ha ha). I really want to paint my kitchen...we'll see about that one, though. The spirit is all over it, while the flesh is thinking "well...maybe."

Hope you all have a great time over the weekend and I'll see ya next week!!

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

That is awesome! Way to go!!! I bet you'll have a blast being a booster!
We got all moved and I am FINALLY back online on my OWN pc!! You'll have to check out the blog for some pix of the new house!

Darla