Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ITCHY!!!!



O M G. Monday night I went for my big 5 mile walk. I felt a couple bites on my leg as I jogged along, but didn’t think much of it. Until last night when I got into a hot bath. It seems that the dang ‘skeeters were out in force and feasted on my legs…I had no idea until I began to itch in the tub. I’ve counted 10 bits on my legs. TEN! The really odd part is that this is the first time I’ve ever been bothered by mosquitos while walking outside in the evening…3 years and never been chomped on like that…yeah, I’ve had the occasional bite, but nothing like this. I itch like none other. Driving me up the wall. I had to wear my long denim skirt because pants rubbed on the bites and made them itch worse. UGH!!! :0(

Got the school shopping finished up yesterday. Woo hoo!! Taking off from 10 to 2 was genius…there was hardly anyone in the stores…I figured most people would be shopping in the evenings after parents got home from work; and forget about going over the weekend…no way, Jack. Eveyone in the valley will be in the stores trying to get their kids’ school clothes and supplies, not to mention all the college kids outfitting their dorm rooms up at USU.

I hope you all are having a good week so far. It’s “hump day”…almost to the weekend! Hang in there and keep smiling :0)

No comments: