Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who Invited You?



Morning!

Gotta get something off my chest...people who blog generally write about their own life...what's going on in their family, with their work, daily things, ect. as a way to keep other friends and family up-to-date with what's up. Other people who read our blogs can expect to read about the personal lives of those who post them. Someone who read the blog of a friend of mine apparently left a nasty "anonymous" comment on her blog suggesting that she needs to write about somehting other than her. Um, yeah, it is about her. It's HER blog. If you don't want to read about what is going on in her life, STOP reading it!! No one asked for you to read it in the first place. And the fact that this person was cowardly enough to NOT SIGN his/her name tells me all I need to know about this person. In the words of a song by The Donnas - "who invited you?"

So, school starts tomorrow. The kidlet is a big Freshman this year. Only 4 more years until he's off to college. So weird to think about.

And with the start of school comes the fall...which means winter is not far behind, especially here ;0) I love the cooler autumn weather, and definately the fall colors. Wish I had a ton of maple treese to pile orange and red leaves in the yard for jumping into. Some year I'd like to go back east to see the really big fall show...the New England states. A co-worker went on a week-long bike trip there last fall and said it was the most beautiful thing she's ever seen. I'll add it to my list of places to go after I win the lottery ;0)

Enjoy your day y'all!

No comments: