Friday, October 24, 2008

A Smattering





Been feeling kinda icky the last 2 days so there's nothing really exciting to report. In that case, I will share a couple pictures I've taken in the last 2 weeks, so we're not all completely bored by this post (LOL)....a small herd of longhorns has cropped up about 1/8 of a mile from work...not something you see alot of around here. I like the longhorns; if I was to ever raise cattle, that's the kind I'd have. They've got attitudes :0) Got a new cat trying really hard to adopt us...it lives across the street at the Checketts. Not sure why they got another cat; the last ones they had - Siamese brother and sister - they didn't pay attention to and we ended up with the sister (Daisy) after the brother was hit by a car and killed. This one is named Jasper...lovable little thing...purrs like mad and is cute as heck. Hazy sunrise in the valley last Thursday, taken on the way to the dentist. I love how you can tell where the river is by the line of fog coming up from it. The pic really doesn't do the scene justice....it was alot prettier in person. And the Brady Chapel in the cemetery in Poky....I've always wanted to stop to look at it, read the sign. For years I thought it was a mausoleum but it's not. It is quite a nifty little structure...I like the architecture. I'd LOVE to be able to see the stained glass windows from inside with the sunlight coming thru them; I bet they're gorgeous.

Chany and James are coming tonight...excited to see them. We're all going to watch Chris swim in the morning, then the 3 of us (Chany, James and I) are going to see the Body Wold exhibit, along with my friend, Rose. Looking forward to going!

That's it for me today. Tonight is the Emotion Bowl so GO GRIZZ! Beat those Tigers!!!!

You all have a great weekend!!

No comments: