Wednesday, October 1, 2008

S-m-i-l-e


Welcome to Wednesday everyone!! Wishing you all a superb day :0)

Feeling pretty good today…. and not just “good” good, we’re talking “zipadee-do-dah-I-love-my-life-all-is-right-with-the-world” kind of good. I have been riding a bit of a high since Saturday - I had so much fun! (I think I mentioned that already) - and am holding on for dear life to the splendid mood I’m in. Had a blip of icky here and there but managed to shake it. I think the yummy pizza Monday night helped :0) Bad bad bad for the figure, but ohhhh so good going down ((LOL)) I’m doing penance for that, though…crunches and a bunch of “sumo squats” on top of the running and stuff…ouch. I’m such a wimp ;0) Anyway, it’s all good in my world and I am loving life. I am blessed in so many ways; I just need to remember that when things start to look bleak. I am ever so thankful for my wonderful family and awesome friends! You all are my biggest blessing!! Without all of you, my life would be circling the drain. So here’s to you…salut!!!!

No comments: