Monday, January 19, 2009

Daybook


FOR TODAY January 19, 2009...
Outside my window...it’s twilight, the sun just peeking over the tip-tops of the mountains
I am thinking...about homework and studying, paint colors, taking the dog to the vet
I am thankful for...my son-in-law volunteering his time and skills to finish mudding and texturing our basement
From the kitchen...the smell of a big ol’ pot of fresh brewed coffee (aaaahhh)
I am wearing...my Snoopy pajamas
I am creating...the dinner menu for the rest of the week
I am going...to work instead of playing hookey today with my son who is out of school for MLK Day
I am reading...”Dead to the World” (Sookie Stackhouse series book 4)
I am hoping...to be more confident in lab this week
I am hearing...the news on the television, the coffee pot making coffee
Around the house...all is quiet, as I am the only one up
One of my favorite things...is my cat Daisy snuggling with me on the couch
A few plans for the rest of the week: prime and paint the basement!! YAY!!!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: sunset in the valley...gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

THIS is an awesome post and totally my vision of a scrapbook page coming to life from it - thanks for sharing your fresh idea and great words!!

HUGS D