Monday, January 26, 2009

Daybook


FOR TODAY, January 26
Outside my window night has fallen, the sky is clear and the air is crisp.
I am thinking that I need to go to bed soon :0)
I am thankful for the return of sweet, fresh air - ahhhhh.
From the kitchen the smell of freshly popped Orville and the sounds of my son and hubby playing "Munchkin"
I am wearing my shorts, tank top and running shoes.
I am creating a list of books I want to read.
I am going to make time to cook a special dinner for my family.
I am reading "Dead as a Doornail" by Charlaine Harris
I am hoping that the weather will be good for my dad-in-law to visit this weekend.
I am hearing the soft hum of my computer.
Around the house it is peaceful.
One of my favorite things is the way my husband winks at me across the room.
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish up the primer in the basement, pick a paint color and start painting!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...deer tracks in the snowy field across the road.

No comments: