Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally Friday


It’s Friday…let’s party!!!!

Glad it’s Friday; looking forward to the weekend. My FIL is coming tomorrow to hang out - catch a movie, go out for dinner, probably spend some time in Borders since he’s a big bookworm like myself. On Superbowl Sunday we are heading over to Bryce and Jen’s for the big game, along with a bunch of other friends. Good food, good friends, and hopefully a good game…with the Cardinals winning :0) It’s not that I don’t like Pittsburgh, it’s just that I really like Kurt Warner and am sick to death of seeing the Steelers. (I think they were on tv this season more than they weren’t…ick.) Going to make a big batch of Pioneer Woman’s “Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Thingies” to share (if they make it out the door…just the thought of them makes me salivate...they're soooo dang good!) and some Buffalo Wing Bites. I’m sure that I’ll be running bookoo mileage next week as penance for my indulgence :0)

Gotta give a big “atta girl!!!!” to my wonderful friend, Darla, who has worked her way back up to running 2 miles straight. I knew you could do it! So happy for you, girlfriend…I know how bad you wanted to get back to that goal. Woo hoo!!!

Everyone have a great weekend....be good to yourselves, have some fun, try something new!.....and GO CARDS!!!!!!

No comments: