Friday, June 13, 2008

Helloooo Cabo!!!


Happy Friday to you!! I am in a great mood this morning for a number of reasons - our local summer art street fest is going on thru the weekend and is always fun to check out the arts and crafts and munch on the yummy nibbles, the Lakers LOST last night (woo hoo!!!), it's sunny and warm outside, and I have my hubby all to myself until Sunday as my son is going to stay with his sister and brother-in-law this weekend.

So Ruben, the bass guitarist in my hubby's band, went on a cruise a week or so ago (the Mrs is a travel agent)...one of their ports of call was Cabo San Lucas. He brought us back a bottle of Cabo Wabo tequila from Sammy Hagar's bar of the same name...kind of a "thanks" for a bunch of stuff Steve has done for him. My dearly beloved does not like tequila....it's my fav. It's an "aquired taste", and I certainly aquired it working at the Ritz years ago, thanks to one of the bartenders. I actually bought a bottle of Cabo Wabo a couple years ago after hearing much about how good it was. It is excellent...different taste than Jose Cuervo or Patron. It's kind of spicy...goes great in a Bloody Mary instead of the vodka. I'm looking forward to having a Margarita with some chips and salsa tonight. Thanks Ruben!!! :0)

Ran the MC yesterday. It felt good to get up there and enjoy the scenery. Forgot to take a Claritin so I am suffering the wrath of hay fever...my eyes and nose are running something fierce. Ick.

Oh and Darla....I got "the phone call" last night. My step-daughter and son-in-law got in an accident...just hurt the car, not them. They were rear-ended. So now I know how it feels too ;0)

Be excellent to each other and have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

well? pass a glass sister! don't keep it all to yourself! geesh! tonight I had to break down and open up that bottle of mudslide myself.... oye vey.