Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If I Only Had a Brain


Some days I feel an awful lot like the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz...no brain. I'm fairly certain that I had one at some point in my life. I used to be able to remember things...like where I put my grocery list, where my sunglasses are, whether I have Tide for laundry I just put in the washer....now I'm lucky if I remember what I had for breakfast! (lol) I think you lose your mind when you have kids. People I know that don't have any don't seem to have trouble remembering things..coincidence? The world may never know ;0)

Nasty blustery day out today....it's COLD COLD COLD and raining. Weatherbug says it's supposed to be rainy and a chance of snow (hello!! it's JUNE!!) today. Ick. Somewhere in the US its actually summer....sigh.

Have a good one y'all!

No comments: