Thursday, June 5, 2008

Row, Row, Row Your Boat



Been raining every day this week so far. If it keeps up, I may have to kayak to work. I'm wondering if we need to start gathering the animals 2 by 2....(lol).

Because it's cold and raining, there are no longer lust-filled snakes on my normal exercise route. But because it's cold and raining I can't use it anyway...MUD :0( I have still managed to log at least 5 miles daily on my treadmill. My muffin-top is rapidly decreasing - yay!!

The hubby is almost finished recording the 4th band in his studio. These guys are heavily influenced by Pantera....they have the same in-your-face style. They're also very tight and have gotten everything but the vocals finished in 4 sessions over the last 2 weeks. I am really anxious to hear the finished product.

Not sure what the forecast is for this weekend. If it's going to be nice weather I think I will pack up the kiddo and head to the lake for a day. Haven't been there for a while...didn't get there at all last year, so I plan to correct that.

Make it a great day y'all!!

No comments: