Friday, June 20, 2008

Thank heaven its FRIDAY!


Those of us that are blessed with both male and female children will relate to the comic strip (one of my favs). So true, so true. And it's the same way when we grow up! The girls all get together and yak and giggle, while the boys hang out and fish/watch sports/play golf, ect :0)

It's Friday (finally! what a long week this has been...sheesh!), the beginning of a wonderful weekend, weather-wise. Supposed to be sunny and hot all weekend (hooray!!). I need to get the lawn mowed and plant the flowers I got last night - should be safe from frost by now, right? - and hopefully get my kitchen primered and ready for a new coat of paint. I need to hurry up with the paint job before I change my mind on the color....again ;0)

My MIL is trying to plan a family reunion for August for her side of the family. This is just too cool! The last time her side of the family had a get-together was YEARS ago when the kids were still little (I think the girls were 8 and 9-ish) and we were unable to go. So this will be a treat and I am very excited about it. Can't wait!

Well, you all have a fabulous weekend! Don't work so hard you don't get time to play; and if you haven't seen "Kung Fu Panda"....you need to. You're never too old for cartoons!!

See you Monday!

No comments: