Monday, June 2, 2008

Keep Moo-ving!


It's Monday again. It's hard to get back in the work week routine. More so now that the kidlet is out of school. I really have to fight the urge to skip work and stay home!

Weekend was great...awesome awesome weather. Too hot to cook inside so I ended up grilling both Saturday night and Sunday. I need to find more recepies for no-cooking dinners...and KFC only go so far ;0) Me, I could live on sandwiches (either tuna or pb&j), salads, chips & salsa and cereal, but the hubby and son need a bit more to eat than that.

Slacked a little on the exercise over the weekend but I'm back on the right track. I need to invest a few hard-earned dollars in a new pair of running shoes, as mine still have some miles left in them but not many.

Hoping to get out on a long hike this coming weekend. Taking the camera. Maybe see some "wildlife". Maybe an overnight camp?? We'll see how ambitious I feel Friday after work.

Have a good one!!!

No comments: