Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to NORMAL





YOWZAH!!! What a whirlwind holiday week/weekend! Last week was so much fun! The fam was busy with fireworks, car show, fireworks, lounging, and eating WAYYY too much. We have been to Lava Hot Springs, Bear Lake, Montpelier and Soda in the last few days. My son Chris had his BFF, Bo, over to hang out and spend the night on Friday. They've not hung out in a long ol' time so it was great to have my other "son" in the house ;0) Car show was great...heard the accompanying Styx concert was fantastic. Glad things are back to normal, though. Hope you all had a great holiday as well. A couple pics to share (starting at the bottom)...fireworks from my hometown (taken in my backyard..sorry about the trees!), my hubby and the car he rode around in as a wee (spoiled) lad (well, not THE car, but one just like my M-and-DIL's), son Chris and "son" Bo, and me with a sweet ride at the Cruise In.

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

WOW! You are looking great Kim!!!! I love that photo of you and you are doing wonders with the running! Keep it up girl!!

Darla