Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday


Hi all! Hope you had a great weekend.

My weekend was busy driving, mostly to and from Idaho....dropped my son off at DIL's house in Poky to have a "bachelor weekend" with his grandpa and my nephew, Brady on Friday, had a nice dinner with my MIL in IF for her birthday on the same evening, did some shopping for school clothes Sat afternoon back at home, watched a couple good movies at home Saturday night, drove back to Poky and had a family outing with DIL and the boys, daughter and SIL to see "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" and dinner on Sunday. My poor car has driven it's tires to the nub ;0)

Hoping for some rain today....it's dry dry dry in them there hills! Keeping the fingers crossed. We haven't had rain in over 40 days and things are just brown :0( A good rainstorm would sure be welcome....a couple would be better. Cool things off a bit and green up the mountainsides. We'll see what ol' Ma Nature has in store for us.

No comments: