Monday, July 28, 2008

Rock n Roll!!!



Hidey-ho everyone! Hope all is well with you and you had a great weekend.

I finally got to catch up on (most) of my housework....I scrubbed, vacuumed, dusted, Windexed and wiped until I thought my fingers would fall plum off. Whew! Still have some laundry to do but it can wait a day or 2 more.

Yesterday I walked/ran 10.5 MILES!!! Yee haw! I am sure feeling like I did this morning...s bit stiff, but I will loosen up as the day goes on.

I am totally psyched about tomorrow...my BF for the last 24 years is coming down and we are spending the afternoon in Salt Lake and going to Crue Fest! A fab "girls night out" to be sure! There are 5 bands playing - Trapd, Papa Roach, Buck Cherry, Sixx AM and Crue - at an outdoor venue which I've never been to, but it will be a blast and we are bound to run into people we know. Can't wait!!!

Have a good one and I may or may not be here tomorrow.

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

OMG! My good friend Blake would be OH SO JEALOUS of you! What an awesome group of bands! Hope it was fun!!!!

Darla