Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gimme Some Money


Some day my Powerball ticket will win. I know it...I can feel it. And I'm sure that's exactly what the 5 billion other people who play the lottery say to themselves each week too (to be perfectly honest, I have only bought 3 lottery tickets in my life, all within the last year or so) It's not that I want to be rediculously wealthy, although that would be cool; I just would like to have enough that my hubby could quit his job, I could quit mine and finish school, we could have our house paid for, no credit card balance, take a trip now and then, buy a boatload of supercute purses and shoes, ect. Just be comfortable in life. My theory is I've done the "Shasta wishes and mac 'n' cheese dreams" life, I want to try the "champagne wishes and caviar dreams" lifestyle. I've been a good girl, why not me?...my husband certainly deserves it for working so so hard to support us. He deserves it much more than me. I guess I will get one or 2 tix and see what happens. Crossing my fingers!!! As Sinatra sang, "Luck be a lady tonight".

No comments: