Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blustery Day

It's a wet, windy blustery day out today. Guess I better get used to it...it's gonna be here a while (at least 'til Tuesday, according to the weathermen). Good weather for chili for dinner :0)

So the weekend didn't quite go as planned...due to a communication gap my youngest daughter, Ciera, ended up not coming on Saturday. We had a nice time anyway, but I was very much looking forward to having her come. Sunday was SOOOO stinking hot! WoW! Going from 60's and 70's to mid-90's in 2 days is hard on the system. Whew!!

Last night (Tuesday), we all went to Ciera's graduation. It was a nice ceremony and had a really great speaker (Mr. Scott Berger, one of the science teachers. I had a hard time keeping my tears in check....I'm so proud of her!! Way to go honey!! Onward and upward.

You all have a great day and try to keep your powder dry.

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

Hey! My oldest has Mr Berger and he is a FAVE of his... Chris does well in science anyway, but Mr Berger is a cool teacher too!

Congrats to your daughter!!!!!!!
(you'd think I'd see her once in a while living around the block?? LOL)

Hugs- way to go Mom too!
Darla