Monday, May 12, 2008

Did I mention?


You know, I don't think I mentioned that I passed my final exam in my Anatomy and Physiology class...with a "B". AND I also ended up with a big ol' fat "B" for my final grade. Not bad for an old lady who hasn't been in a classroom since high school. Woo hoo!! Doin' the happy dance!!! Up next on the education plan....phlebotomy and CNA classes.

Nice weekend. Ate WAYYYYY too much yesterday. I figure one day of "pigging out" won't kill me, although I certainly notice my pants are a smidge tighter today. Better kick up the jogging a bit...I'll be tacking the MC a couple times this week, as long as the weather cooperates. Last week the road was okay, but there were a couple puddles you could have lost a '72 Buick in.

Noticed a couple new birds in our trees this morning...they're sooo pretty! They are small like Finches, but they are blue with kind of a peachy-pink chest. There were about 8 of them in the plum tree eating the seed bell I put out. I mangaged a couple pics of them, which I will put up later. Along with the MC pic, and the booster rocket pics....procrastinating a bit on the camera dump. Sorry.

Make good choices and have a wonderful afternoon!

No comments: