Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rain Rain


It rained most of the day yesterday so no outdoor run for me :0( Where I usually run is 95% dirt and gravel road, which promptly turned into a muddy mess. I was really looking forward to tackling the MC again but alas it was not to be. Maybe tomorrow the road will be dried out enough to run.

I guess that it was just as well that I couldn’t go running, though. Work completely kicked my rear; by the time I was done there I was drained. I treated myself to a nice quiet lounge in the tanning beds and then a nap when I got home from there. Sigh.

No luck beating the Lakers last night. The Jazz lost by 10. They’re heading home, thank goodness. We have the best home record in the NBA. But they’ve lost to the Lakers at home once this year….here’s hoping they don’t repeat that tomorrow or Sunday.

All right…carpe diem, folks! Make it count!

No comments: