Wednesday, May 7, 2008

GO HOME!!!!!


I don't know how many of you are "Idol" watchers, and those of you who are I'm sure will understand what I'm about to say: Jason has long overstayed his welcome. Not only is he the least talented contestant of the top 4, he's the least talented one out of the top 16! Why he is still on the show while people with more talent in one eyelash than Jason has in his whole body (hello! Carly Smithson and Michael Johns!) are watching at home is a complete mystery to me. I don't get it. This is supposed to be a TALENT show. Get with it, America!!!! Stop the madness and send Jason Castro home this week....I'm begging you, for the sake of my sanity.....please send him home. I can't take another week of his dippy, clueless mug on my tv.


On the home front, my hubby and son went to see "Iron Man" last night. From the reviews I've read from the critics and judging by the ravings of my men, it's quite a good show. And my husband loathes Robert Downey, Jr. (think "Less Than Zero") so that really tells me something about how good it is. I will admit that the movie does look good, but it's just not something I'd shell out $7.50 to see at the theater...I'll probably end up going to a matinee with the hubby and son when they go again (and I know they will).


So while the men-folk were enjoying their cinematic experience, I went to Borders and spent a good 2 hours browsing the books and music. I could easily spend a paycheck in that store :0) My problem is that there are sooo many books I want to read (just finished "The Heroin Diaries" by Nikki Sixx and almost thru with "A Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore) and not enough time to read them all!!!


Make it a great day, everyone!!!!

No comments: