Friday, May 9, 2008

Splish Splash


Still raining....I think I must have been transported to Seattle in my sleep because it just won't quit raining!!! My lawn is going to be sooo dang long I will need a swather to cut it with!! I'll bale it up and sell it...make some extra money (ha ha ha).


I ran 2 miles yesterday...woo hoo! The down side is that it was on my treadmill instead of outdoors. It's harder to use the treadmill once you start walking/running outdoors...you have things to look at while you walk outside that helps the distance go faster. And the sun, the fresh air is wonderful for the soul after a LONG winter.


My Jazz are playing the evil Lakers at home tonight. The Delta Center will be packed to the rafters with rabid fans cheering their team on to victory (hopefully!) I was really excited to hear that American Idol contestant David Archuletta was invited to sing our national anthem tonight during the pregame...more reason to watch. But my bubble has been burst on that front...it seems that Idol told ESPN, who is showing tonight's game, that while young David could in fact sing, they COULD NOT TELEVISE IT. David is their "property" and it would give him an unfair advantage in the contest to have that kind of exposure. So we'll have to wait for the snippett they'll show next week on Idol. Oh well. GO JAZZ!!!!!


Have a great weekend and a wonderful mom's day y'all!!

No comments: