Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just enjoy


I am truely blessed to live where I do - I have the awesome beauty of the Rocky Mountains within walking distance. My favorite short walk is the 1/2 mile to the mouth of the canyon where the river flows out and down into the valley. If I look carefully while I'm on the bridge, I can spot a few rainbow trout swimming by. As I ran the MC yesterday, I jogged the trail that runs north and south along the middle of the mountain, which I've never done before. I'm not sure how far I jogged each way, but I went as far south as the trail went before being gated off for private farmland...I'm guessing that it was a good 1/2 mile at least. Then I turned around and jogged back as far north as the trail went and I found myself at the edge of the mountainside looking down into the canyon entrance with the river far below. It was breathtaking. I think I will take the camera along with me next time and get some pics. If I go late enough, by the time I get up there it will be close to sunset..that will make some fabulous pics (if I don't screw them up!)

All you Idol watchers will probably agree with me that Syesha was brilliant last night. And yet the judges continue to slam her. I don't get it. I think tonight will come down to Syesha and David Cook. As much as I like Archuletta, I don't think he's as talented as the other two. We'll see how America called that 3-man race.

Tonight is Game 5 between the Jazz and the Lakers. At LA....yuck. That's gonna be tough for our guys to pull out a win in LA, but they've done it in the regular season so at least we know we can do it. Boozer needs to step up his game....alot. He's stuggled with shooting in the post season but tonight he needs to bring it in a big way. And did anyone catch the Spurs game last night?! Good lawzy...the Hornets sure had it out for Tony Parker...wow! He took a beating - literlly - all night and the refs seemed not to care. He hit the floor more times last night than I can count. I know the home team ususally gets the calls but come on...seriously. The next game in that series could get real ugly.

Gonna be another awesome day...full of sun so everyone enjoy to the max!!!
And GO JAZZ!!

No comments: