Friday, September 5, 2008

S & S


S & S...stressed and swamped!!! I have been slammed with huge amounts of paperwork the last couple days and my fingers are killing me!!! Pass the Advil and the ice pack, man. Ugh :0(

Family reunion with my MIL's family tomorrow and Sunday. Really excited :0D I'm gonna be baking a buttload of brownies tonight...a double batch of just plain chocolate, some caramel pecan brownies and am kicking around the idea of making a batch of Black Forest Brownies, although I can't promise those will even last the night if I do ;0) So probably no on the Black Forest kind.

Been running 2 miles and walking another mile before breakfast the last couple mornings and am loving it. I feel like I am "earning" my breakfast and giving my metabolism a great big kick in the rear. Not sure how much longer my knees will be on board with the program, but it'll be nice while it lasts.

Hope you all have a great weekend! (it's opening weekend for the NFL - yay!!)

No comments: